WHAT IS SIMPONI ARIA® (golimumab)?
SIMPONI ARIA® is the only IV anti-TNF biologic approved for the treatment of PsA in patients 2 years of age and older, adult patients with moderately to severely active RA in combination with MTX, and adult patients with active AS.¹
SIMPONI ARIA® has:
- 10+ years of experience with an estimated 64,000 patients treated in the United States across all approved indications²
Improvement in signs and symptoms in adult patients with PsA and RA (ACR20 response at Week 14) and AS (ASAS20 response at Week 16)¹
The first and only anti-TNFα biologic with improvement in both the mental and physical components of SF-36 across PsA, RA, and AS in adult patients, and improvement in fatigue as measured by FACIT-F across PsA and RA in adult patients
- Demonstrated safety profile¹
An infusion experience you can control¹
An efficient 30-minute infusion given at Weeks 0 and 4, then every 8 weeks thereafter—as few as 6 times a year
- "Efficient" is defined as the total amount of time required to infuse.
- Weight-based dosing (2 mg/kg) for adult patients
- No reconstitution required
- An efficient 30-minute infusion given at Weeks 0 and 4, then every 8 weeks thereafter—as few as 6 times a year
Support for your patients and your practice